9.02.2012

Grace Under Pressure


I have a darling, diminutive new niece.  At 6 lbs, 3 oz, she manages to have beaten Catherine's birth weight by 5 ounces.  However, Communio, currently tipping the scales at over 20 lbs, weighs more than both his baby cousins combined.

Her name is Grace Calixta Bond.
Unfortunately, I have totally missed my chance to greet my sister saying "Hail Rachel, full of Grace!"  However, I have a new favorite corny joke.  It goes like this:

Q. What do you call Rachel in labor?
A. Grace under Pressure.

I crack myself up.
enough chatter.  I know you just clicked on the link to ogle pictures of Grace in all her tiny beauty.  Let the ogling begin.

















1 comment:

  1. I forgot to mention that the beautiful baby blanket was made by Grace's aunt, my sister Bernadette.

    ReplyDelete