9.09.2012

Baby Love in the Afternoon


I must admit, I love having a baby within ridiculously easy reach of my camera.  It makes capturing all the details of her deliciously possible, on a practically daily basis.
It means I can wait for the right light to come through the window and pick up the tiny hairs that dust her skin and make her luxuriously soft.

She basically naps, poops, is coaxed into eating, naps, naps, makes languid hand gestures with her long little fingers, and naps some more. And keeps her parents up nights, all while barely opening her eyes.
She has the world on a string and doesn't even know it.












I know babies can't smile yet, but it makes it all the more wonderful to me that I caught that expression on her face.

Happy Sunday,
Joanna

PS. I took the picture of her ear because Rachel is especially in love with her tiny ears.



1 comment:

  1. she's beautiful, Jo and your pics of her are wonderful. I think her eyes look like Rachel's and that little 'smile' is a lot like my brother's, imo. But her mouth is more like James... whatever the case, she's a beautiful child and naturally a tad bit 'weary' from getting born.

    ReplyDelete