4.03.2012

birth announcements, and a freebie!

I've been busy this past week with various projects.
The most fun project has been designing birth announcements for my niece and nephew.  They came together, pretty well, I think.



It was interesting looking through the pictures, and realizing a few things that aren't immediately obvious.
For example, the reason why Cate's feet look so completely wrinkly in her birth announcement is because, when I took the picture, they still had ink on them from getting her foot prints taken.  Also, there is only about one photo of Vincent with his little son, and about 43 bazillion of Sujeong with Communio, because Vincent is always the one taking the pictures.

I also thought I would include a freebie in this post.  A while back, I designed a print-out for "Baby Bingo."  I designed it for Sarah's baby shower, and then we never used it, because this game took too long.  So I refreshed it and made two other version, one for a baby shower for a little boy, and a unisex game board.

You can play Baby Bingo several ways, and this board should work for any of them.  I had no idea there were so many varieties of baby shower bingo, until I googled it to get a link for directions.
We play it where the guest fills in the squares with presents they think the mommy to-be will get.  When she opens a present that the guest has written down, the guest crosses it off.  When the guest has crossed off five presents in a row, they win.  You can keep playing so that there are multiple winners.  I usually plan on 1 winner per every 10 guests.

If you just download the picture, it should print at a good resolution.
Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment