4.24.2012

Blessings


My darling niece was baptized Sunday.


My sister Ann made a beautiful God-mom.







Catie behaved beautifully, but by about 10 minutes after mass, she was done being chipper and quiet.  It took all of Sarah's newfound Mommy skills to soothe her.





Catherine's gaze is so much more direct now.  She stares in wonder at everything around her.



Tom's been honing his baby soothing skills too.




My siblings, of course, found a couch and piled as many of them on it as they could.  It's a family phenomenon we call a "puppy pile."  I think it's from having no personal space as children.



 Only a mother can look at a screaming child with this much calm affection.


1 comment:

  1. Gah!! She is so precious I can hardly stand it!!! Such a beautiful little baby, welcome to God's family dear one!

    ReplyDelete