12.26.2011

dream a little dream

A few days ago, I stumbled across a picture of Sylvia Llewelyn Davies (of Finding Neverland fame)  and just loved the soft femininity of it.
I put the photograph in my photography inspiration folder, vowing to shoot a picture of a woman that looks as dreamy as that.  Then, when sorting through my photos, I found that I already had.



It's a funny old world isn't it?

I found the portrait on a blog run by one of the librarians of the Beinecke Rare Book Collection.  It's a lovely blog, full of interesting pictures and book related tidbits. I stumbled across it while doing a google search on wombats, of all things.

1 comment:

  1. here's the post on literary pets that got me started on the wombat search. It's awesome.
    http://50watts.com/1627921/Literary-Pets

    ReplyDelete