9.01.2011

A finished project: wedding invitations



 So, peoples, I've been working my tail off on a number of different projects (pics coming soon), but the #1 project that I've been working on this month is finally finished:
my sister's wedding invitations.

I printed them for the better part of three days.
Then we had a "party" were we got suckers, er, friends and family, to come over and assemble them.

We cut, folded, stuffed, and assembled until we could assemble no more, then sent the rest home with Rachel. (Insert evil laugh here.)

It was exhausting, but I'm very, very happy with the results.

Here's some pictures of them, for your viewing pleasure:




All images are copyrighted by, well, me.

The following rondel of St. Joseph can be used as a printable.  I thought it would be a fun coloring project for Sunday school, or just for kicks.
Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. they are so beautiful - what an amazing amount of work went into these. Wow! I'm truly impressed - the detail is breathtaking - the recipients will get to spend so long just looking at them and noticing all the little features.

    ReplyDelete