10.12.2012

blue eyed smiles



Catherine is growing, at least in spirit.
I should stop commenting on her size, but she's such a pint-sized thing for a six-month old.  It makes it extra cute when she does, well, just about anything.

This photo shoot started out as documentation of dresses I made for Catherine and Grace.  However, the sun was shining, and Cate was on her A-game as far as cuteness goes.  So she quickly stole the show. 

You can tell these were shot a couple of weeks ago, back when short sleeves were comfortable.  While I was shooting these, my other niece was hanging out behind me, making faces at her sister so she'd laugh, and refusing to be in frame.  It's okay.  I'll get her next time.






  
PS. didn't those dresses turn out cute!  
For links to the lovely patterns, click here .

1 comment:

  1. great pics again, Jo, Cate is so adorable, and she's so expressive! She looks like just about everything delights her and that's how it should be, I believe. Looking at the third and fourth picture here, it struck me and others may not agree, but Cate' eyes and her little soft smile while sitting with her father made me think of my mom - and that's kinda nice.

    ReplyDelete