7.28.2011


originally posted on July 14th, 2011

I'm in the process of helping my sister plan her wedding.  In particular, we're hashing out the invitations I'm designing, and narrowing down what her flowers will look like.
Oddly enough, I'm designing the invitation suite and all other printed material, making the flower bouquets, honing her concept design for table decorations/shopping for them, and I'm the official photographer.  Plus a few other odds and ends.
This makes me less involved in her wedding than I was in my other sister's wedding this May.
Ridiculous, isn't it.
So, instead of the post I was planning on Alexander Ross: Interesting Painter, I'm going to give you a small sampling of the various pictures I've downloaded as flower/invitation inspiration.
Also, here's a list of places I've found with awesome, frequently un-copyrighted downloadable art and design images.
Enjoy!
Amazing downloadable lables, printables, and more. Not for commercial use.
My favorite art blog, which sometimes features old book illustrations, where the copyright has expired.
wonderful print downloads.  I haven't done anything with 'em yet except use them for computer wallpaper.  But oh, how stylin' my computer looks!
It's yale's digital image library. go figure.















No comments:

Post a Comment