7.01.2014

I want to grow old with you.

 

So, my sister and best friend got married this Saturday. 
And she looked amazing.  And she didn't stop grinning all day.  She grinned through her vows, through her pictures, through the cake cutting, the dancing, and all the general festivities. I'm so glad she's married to a guy who makes her smile so widely.

I'll post a more detailed post soon of the hand-painted invitations, the cute cake toppers, and all those lovely details that make a special day more special.  However, the most important thing is the new, happy couple.

So here's a few pics of just how radiant my friend and her new husband looked, surrounded by the lushness of Glen Helen in summer.



That rock they're standing on, that's where he proposed to her last July. They're hopeless romantics like that.

yup. hopelessly romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment